Chinti & Parker delivered
to your doorstep
Available in London
How does it work?
Try Before You BuyWe bring the store to you. Add the pieces you wish to try to your bag. No money is taken at the checkout.
On Your ScheduleSelect your one-hour delivery window, between 10am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
Instant ReturnsTry your pieces in the comfort of your own home and only pay for what you keep. We take the rest away, hassle free.
Simply click 'Try At Home' at the checkout!
Get In Touch
For any queries related to your home appointment, get in touch with our concierge team.
- Where is this service available?
- Harper Concierge currently serves Central and Greater London (all 32 boroughs).
- How do I place my order?
- Add as many items as you wish to buy to your bag. Once you’re happy with your selection, click ‘Try at Home’. You’ll then be taken to a page where you’ll be asked to provide your chosen appointment time and contact details - that’s all Harper needs, no payment is taken at checkout!
- When can I book my appointment?
- Nominated one hour slots are available 10am through 10pm, 7 days a week. Weekend appointments must be booked by Thursday 12pm latest for the upcoming weekend. Once booked, you will receive an SMS confirming your booking date and time. Should you need to change this time, simply reply to the SMS and Harper’s Style Concierge will be in touch shortly after.
- Who brings my Chinti & Parker pieces?
- One of Harper’s Style Concierge will arrive within your selected hour slot along with the pieces you’ve chosen to try on.
- How do I pay?
- Once you’ve found your perfect pieces, your Style Concierge will take payment by card at your home (Amex accepted).
- What if I don’t want to keep the pieces?
- Harper will return any pieces you don’t wish to keep to Chinti & Parker so you can forget about them.
- What is Harper’s complementary assistance?
- If you feel you might need a second opinion or fit assistance, your Style Concierge will be happy to come in and help.
- What happens if I choose not to receive the complementary assistance?
- Prefer to try on alone? No problem. Your Style Concierge will simply deliver your pieces and return after 40 minutes — leaving you to try it all on in privacy. Once you’re done, they’ll take payment for the pieces you wish to keep and take away the pieces you weren’t so keen on.
- Is there any obligation to buy?
- No. Harper helps you find and keep only the pieces you love, while making it easier to return the pieces you don’t — saving you time and effort. There are no hidden or additional charges, nor an obligation to buy.
- How many items can I try on?
- We encourage you to try as many pieces as you’d like and take two sizes if you are unsure of fit.
- How long will I have to try my pieces?
- Whether you’re trying solo or opt for complimentary assistance, you’ll have 40 minutes to find your perfect Chinti & Parker pieces.
- How much does the service cost?
- The cost of the service is £10.
- Who do I speak to if I have any questions about the service?
- To ask questions about your appointment, simply reply to your order confirmation SMS, call Harper on +44 (0)333 939 8123, WhatsApp on +44 (0)753 922 7126 or email: email@example.com