Chinti & Parker is a small but fast-growing fashion business based in King’s Cross, London and working with a team of incredibly talented and committed individuals. At every level, our employees embrace not only their own roles, but the needs of the company as a whole, contributing ideas, time and energy to bring out the very best in this inspiring brand. In turn, we also strive to create a work environment that brings out the best in our employees.
Chinti and Parker are a high-growth, luxury fashion retailer based in Kings Cross. We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller. This role will be responsible for leading the finance function, as well as taking on responsibility for day to day operations. They will also be getting involved in high level work - including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysing trends. They will have the support of a part-time FD.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee company accounts
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Creation of royalty reports
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
The ideal candidate profile for the position will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in a small/medium sized business and dealing with the challenges and opportunities that this involves
- Experience working within the retail/fashion/luxury space is a must have
Strong organisational skills, as well as time management and the ability to build strong working relationships.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing business where you will have a direct impact on the future success of the brand.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to email@example.com with Finance Controller on the subject line.