Chinti & Parker is a fast-growing fashion business based in King’s Cross, London and working with a team of incredibly talented and committed individuals. At every level, our employees embrace not only their own roles, but the needs of the company as a whole, contributing ideas, time and energy to bring out the very best in this inspiring brand. In turn, we also strive to create a work environment that brings out the best in our employees.
We are looking for a retail Sales Assistant for our Marylebone pop-up store. This individual should have experience within luxury retail in order to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation. The role includes selling, restocking and merchandising. Up to 40 hours a week.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively participate in the receiving of new shipments
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- 3+ years working at management level within an ecommerce environment
- Experience Managing a team
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to work to targets
- Strong technical experience working with developers
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Logical and well organised administrative skills
- Advanced MS Office abilities
- The ability to remain agile and responsive as plans change – flexibility is key
- Strong understanding of UX and the customer journey.
- Experience in working on international territories
- Experience managing a budget
SENIOR JERSEY AND WOVENS DESIGNER
Reporting to: Design Director
We are looking for a Creative and proactive Senior Wovens and Jersey Designer with an eye for trends and abundance of enthusiasm to join and be part of a very exciting phase in Design for the company as we look to expand our Jersey and RTW offerings
Working with the Senior Knitwear Designer and Design Director, the candidate must be able to offer a contemporary interpretation of our key design codes to sit alongside the knitwear and underpin the collection. An ability to take the initiative, work autonomously and as part of a tight knit team is a Must. They should always have the customer at the forefront of their mind, embracing newness and driving us forward creatively whilst remaining true to the brand. We are looking for someone to take real ownership of these departments and grow them in line with the rest of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working directly with the Senior knitwear Designer and the Design director to deliver relevant, seasonal and inspiring designs for the Wovens and Jersey departments
- Responsible for the performance and growth of the Jersey and Wovens departments
- Able to communicate ideas confidently from initial ideas to presenting their product to senior members of staff and the wider company when necessary
- Work closely with Product Developer to ensure that tech packs and information to factories is clear and concise
- Management of time and adherence to the critical path
- Take the lead in fittings to ensure that all garments are correct
- Source new fabrics and techniques
- Create inspiring boards and ideas for collections
- Work alongside the print designer to Approve strike offs and labdips
- Organisation is key
- React quickly to feedback and problem solve to deliver appropriate work product
- Travel to factories to see capabilities and manage process when necessary
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for a highly organised individual with a passion for design who will be able to take responsibility for the Jersey and wovens departments and work towards its growth within the business, building upon existing design codes and bringing creative new ideas.
- Experienced in Illustrator and photoshop
- Strong communication skills and experience dealing with factories
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to adapt with changing trends and constantly evolve to deliver newness to the business
- Demonstrates understanding of our market positioning and able to design accordingly
- Ability to establish and manage planning and critical path,
- A team player with a positive attitude who will integrate well with a tight knit team
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com including your notice period and salary expectations
- Please confirm your right to work in the UK
- Put the job title as the title of the email
- Chinti & Parker is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly
Chinti and Parker are a high-growth, luxury fashion retailer based in Kings Cross. We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller. This role will be responsible for leading the finance function, as well as taking on responsibility for day to day operations. They will also be getting involved in high level work - including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and analysing trends. They will have the support of a part-time FD.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee company accounts
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Creation of royalty reports
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Report to the Finance Director with timely and accurate financial information
The ideal candidate profile for the position will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in a small/medium sized business and dealing with the challenges and opportunities that this involves
- Experience working within the retail/fashion/luxury space is a must have
Strong organisational skills, as well as time management and the ability to build strong working relationships.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing business where you will have a direct impact on the future success of the brand.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Finance Controller on the subject line.